Saturday, February 11, 2012
Friday, February 3, 2012
1 large sweet potato
1 tea spoon olive oil
salt to taste ( I used sea salt but you can use regular too)
1. Wash and peel sweet potato
2. Make 1/2 inch thick slice ( like french fries)
3. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to the the fries
4. Mix it very well so all the fries are nicely coated with salt and pepper
5. Place the fries on the cookie sheet and place the cookie sheet on the baking sheet. So the air will circulate
around the fries and you will have nice crispy layer.
6. Bake into the oven on 400 degree for 20 minutes.
7. Now your fries are ready to eat.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
8 Burrito style tortilla
8 oz of cream cheese
1 packet of Ranch powder dressing
1 small can of pimentos
2-3 green chilies
Small bunch of Cilantro
1. Take out cream cheese in a bowl and let it Soften at room temperature.
2. Finely chopped pimentos, olives, green chili and cilantro.
3. Mix ranch dressing and other ingredients in cream cheese blend it very well.
4. Apply cream cheese mixture on one tortilla and start rolling from one side. Make sure to roll tightly.
5. Finish applying on all the tortilla. Wrap all the rolls in plastic wrap and keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
6. Take out from the refrigerator and cut in slight angle and decorate in plate.
7. Keep it in the refrigerator and take out when its time to serve.
8. Enjoy with salsa or other dips.