3 1/2 cup All purpose flour ( maida)
1 1/2 tb sp Sugar
1 tea sp Salt
1 1/2 tb Sp Butter
1 package Active dry yeast
1 cup Water
1/4 cup Milk
1. First warm a glass bowl by filling up with hot water to it and then dump it out or just put an empty bowl into the microwave for 20 seconds
Now, add a cup of warm water into the bowl with 1 packet of yeast and cover it for 10 minutes
You will get a dark tan color mixture as shown in the picture above.
3. Its time to add the dry ingredients. Add 2 cups of maida, sugar and salt in the tan colored mixture and mix it very well. Now, slowly add milk it to the flour mixture.
4. It is ok if you feel very sticky dough. Add 1-2 tb Sp of flour and start kneading. Gradually add the flour.
5. Now knead your dough with you palm atleast for 10-15 minutes so the you will get the gluten effect and you bread will get nice soft.
7. Cover it with damp cloth and keep it aside for 45 minutes.
8. Dough will rise almost double in quantity. Again take it out and knead for 10 minutes.
9. Flat it out with your hand in rectangle shape and height should be the same as your bread pan height.
10. Now make a roll as shown above and grease the bread pan with butter and dust it with flour.
11. Place the roll in the pan. and tuck the open sides down where the seam is. Now take brush the surface with milk and cover it. Let it rest for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
It will get double in quantity after an hour. Now bake in a pre heated oven on 400 degree F for 25 to 30 minutes.
let it cool down in pan for 10 mintues after taking out from the oven.
12. Take out from the pan and let it completely cool down on a wire rack.
Enjoy your soft, fluffy home made bread. :)