Thursday, November 4, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
fettuccine pasta 10 oz
Butter 1 stick
All purpose flour 1 tbsp
garlic 2-3 cloves (finely chopped)
sugar 1 tea spoon
black pepper 1 tea spoon
dried parsley 1 tea spoon
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese 2 cup
Heavy cream 1 cup
salt to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add fettuccine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain
2. In a large skillet melt butter and add the chopped garlic. Cook on low for about 5 minutes. Stirring often and add all purpose flour in it and mix it well.
3. Slowly, add heavy cream and stir continuously make sure there will be no lumps.
4. As the mixture starts to boil add 1 cup of Parmesan cheese and continue to mix the cream. Pour in the remaining Parmesan and parsley, mix until smooth.
5. Immediately remove from the stove. Serve over cooked pasta.