Sunday, October 31, 2010

Race Car Birthday Cake

We celebrated my son's birthday today. He is crazy about race cars. So, I decided to make race car cake for his birthday. I showed him couple of race car cake picture from Internet and then he started to design his own cake for his birthday :) So finally, we both come up with this design.
For cake I used Betty croker instant cake mix and substitute eggs with flex seeds powder. It tastes actually better with flex seeds than eggs. I made three 9 inches cakes. Two of them I used for the base and one to carve the car. I used fondant to cover the car and doors and windows. To give race track effect I used black icing ( mix black food color in icing) and make square around the side of the cake and made some grass on the side of the mud.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SUBSCRIBE :